There is no limit to the number of cameras or devices you can operate in your account. However, you may be limited by your home’s internet bandwidth.
Articles in this section
- How does a smartphone or tablet camera work?
- How do you set up a smartphone or tablet as a security camera?
- What is the maximum number of smartphone or tablet cameras you can add?
- How do you enable motion detection with the smartphone or tablet camera?
- How much data does a smartphone or tablet camera use for motion detected video?
- How much internet data do I use when I stream video with the smartphone & tablet camera?
- How much data is used for an idle smartphone & tablet security camera?
- Why is there 5 second delay when recording a motion detected video with the smartphone & tablet security camera?
- How do you dim the screen of a smartphone or tablet security camera?
- How do you review the videos?