In the programming mode, you can edit settings on the thermostat. You will be able to edit functions like the scale (Celsius or Fahrenheit ), calibration and others. See the User Guide, Appendix-A.
Entering Programming Mode
Before you enter programming mode to program the thermostat, the device needs to be in an “off” state. To turn the thermostat off, press the “Mode” button until “Off” appears on the screen.
1. PRESS BETWEEN the hold button and the fan button. Continue to hold and swipe down
on the right slider - “01” will display
2. When the “01” is displayed, it indicates that you are in “programming mode.”
3. Use the + and – buttons to advance through the menu options listed below in the
“Menu Options” list.
4. Use the HOLD button to enter a menu option then use the + and – to set the
appropriate value and then MODE to return to menu options.
5. Note, utilizing the MODE button will exit you from the menu
When finished programming, tap the MODE button until the thermostat to EXIT the
menu and return to normal operation.
You can quickly confirm changes. In step 5 above, rather than tapping the MODE button until you exit, just tap the HOLD once briefly. It will display the value that has been set for that option. Tap HOLD again, and you will return to menu options. Then tap MODE to exit programming mode. The Network options cannot be confirmed this way. Accessing them is meant to be more interactive, functionality like connect and disconnect.